AmigaActive (1237/2143)

From:Don Cox
Date:17 May 2000 at 10:40:52
Subject:Re: Validation Problems

On 16-May-00, Robbin Van Ooy wrote:

> Several things, I recognise this problem. Try using Abtools instead of
> QBtools, try booting from WB disk, then running ABtools, try using
> disksalv, or even try using QBtools a few times.

If by ABTools you mean AmiBack Tools, this seems to be impossible to get
hold of.

> If all fails, hook up the drive as slave unit on another amiga (or
> insert another drive as master device in yours) and try qbtools again.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net

Need extra cash? Get the cash you need fast with a refinance or home
equity loan. Needmoney.com, a division of New Century Mortgage
Corporation is an approved Equal Housing Lender.